Which bag to get?

cheryllevy

Jan 25, 2013
I have a mono totally pm, marylebone pm and figheri pm. I love shoulder bags but do not like big bags. My husband passed away recently and I am trying to do things to make me feel good.
Which bag should I get next????

I have a mono totally pm, marylebone pm and figheri pm. I love shoulder bags but do not like big bags. My husband passed away recently and I am trying to do things to make me feel good.
Which bag should I get next????

Oh girl, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two sisters in the last 15 months and it's brutal. I am TOTALLY doing the same thing: drowning my sorrows in LV. I have to say, it's a nice distraction!

Your collection is pretty fab. That Figheri really catches my attention, too. How do you like it? How are the straps?

To answer your question, could it be time to think about a wallet? Vermis to pop out of all those gorge bags?!

So sorry for your loss as well..such a hurtful situation.

Have you thought about a cross body bag? When I use my Odeon it makes me wonder why I don't use it more often! Otherwise, the Citadine is a lovely shoulder bag!

How do you like your marylebone PM? I am waiting for my GM to arrive, excited to see her!

Best of luck deciding, and many blessings!

Thank you. We were together 40 years so its gonna take alot of LV's. The Figheri is great. Straps are good and bag is fantastic with the outside pockets. The marylebone PM is just as good. I also have a LV wallet. I never considered a crossbody which I will look into as well as the Citadine. Going on Thursday as I have a credit there thats burning a hole!

Sorry for you loss. :sad: Why not get something mon mono with his and your initials? You could get the NF or the speedy B is out in some stores in the US and should come to more stores soon.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband. I lost my dad this year and I have been doing the same thing, whatever the heck makes me happy. Most of the time it's a purse. I like the neverfull idea. I have a soft spot for that tote. I think it's so practical, and in LV world pretty affordable.

Sorry for you loss. :sad: Why not get something mon mono with his and your initials? You could get the NF or the speedy B is out in some stores in the US and should come to more stores soon.

Agree! That would be a thoughtful gesture.
Sorry for your loss as well. May you find peace in the years you spent together. We should all be so lucky to find such a lasting love. :heart: