which bag to choose? help me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. guys help me decide.. im still torn between getting a palermo pm or a totally pm.. convince me which to get.
    im 5 ft tall and need one which is versatile that can be worn to work, functions, travelling and as an everyday bag.. appreciate ur help guys.

2. I really like both of these but I think the Palermo would be better for all of your needs because it can be dressed up a little more but still is very functional.

3. ^I agree the Palermo is functional but still very pretty at the same time and can be dressy or casual depending on your outfit.

4. I prefer the totally pm, more functional and has roomy pockets on the side. Great for work and traveling IMO.

5. i vote palermo!

6. definitely the palermo !

7. the palermo gets my vote!!!! love this bag.

8. I don't really like bags with handles and long strap, so my vote for Totally.

9. I think both bags are very pretty. The Palermo is a little more stylish, so easier to wear in different situations. The Totally (imo) is definitely more casual.

10. Palermo. Totally is very cute, but the Palermo is great for a work look as well-- the Totally seems more casual to me.

11. I think the Palermo is prettier - I love the details. Good luck deciding.

12. Palermo PM

13. Palermo!

14. Palermo.

15. i will choose Palermo PM