Which bag to bring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll be attending a wedding dinner at Marriott this weekend. Which bag should I carry to match my outfit? I wanted the Saskia but I thought the Sally is a better match.

Attached Files:

2. Since it's a wedding dinner I like the Sally, it looks great!

3. That Saskia is adorable! If your dress was all black, I would vote the Saskia for a playful accent but in this case, I think the Sally makes a more classy look.

4. #2 adds a great splash of color!

5. If you want the classic look go with the Sally. But if you want a playful look with a small statement piece, go with the Saskia. Weddings are festive, I'd go with the Saskia!

6. Sally.

7. I vote for the colourful Saskia :sunshine:

8. Saskia!

9. The Saskia is actually growing on me, I think I change my vote to the Saskia. It looks like a wedding, it's quite pretty and unique!

10. Sally

11. sally

12. OMG I love both...The Sally is a classic but the Saskia is sure to stir up a conversation...

13. The Sally's beautiful...but definitely the Saskia for a wedding.

14. Here is me with the Saskia. I thought of Sally but the overall effect will be "too black". So Saskia added the colours that were missing.

Attached Files:

15. You look perfect!