Which bag to bring?

grnbri

O.G.
Jul 27, 2013
help!
Which bag should I bring? Traveling to hot, humid, rainy area with my 3 little ones ages 3, 6 and 9.
1. Gold evercolor roulis 23
2. Burgundy Clemence halzan 31
Pic against a few of my outfits!

Attachments

• 38BDD574-D1C4-4480-A3AA-2427219ABDAF.jpeg
    38BDD574-D1C4-4480-A3AA-2427219ABDAF.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 690
Thanks!!!! I went over the threads and halzan is a popular traveling bag but many also like the roulis so I was torn! My husband prefers the gold roulis "bc it has more bling" hahaha but what does he know

Reactions: Serena1307
I thing it’s more about whether the leather copes ok with the weather than anything else? I thought you get blisters easily from a drop of water ( raining season in tropical
Now?)with Clemence?

Reactions: grnbri
Well in that case I’d say neither, the last thing you want is to worry if the bag gets drenched in a downpour...
We will unlikely be far from transportation so I'm anticipating just a few drops for a few moments at worst! Also bringing my large ysl Niki which holds all the kids' stuff and is a glazed calf for more inclement days. But yes - I had read such variable things about Clemence and rain and someone had posted that their evercolor held up well in rain......decisions decisions but picking a bag is more fun than packing up 3 kids!

The halzan, works perfectly with your outfits, under the radar, it’s practical and clemence is fine in the rain. I’’m pretty sure that the blistering reputation comes from a mistake that was written about it somewhere and then repeated on other sites and in other places! I live in the UK so spend an above average and unhealthy amount of time researching H leathers in the rain :lol:

The halzan, works perfectly with your outfits, under the radar, it’s practical and clemence is fine in the rain. I’’m pretty sure that the blistering reputation comes from a mistake that was written about it somewhere and then repeated on other sites and in other places! I live in the UK so spend an above average and unhealthy amount of time researching H leathers in the rain :lol:
Agree. of course no one is advocating getting your bag drenched but I have been caught in serious downpours with Evie 29 black Clemence and no issues...(and 5years old) same true for DS clemence

Reactions: grnbri