Which bag should I wish for my 18th birthday?

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Hi everyone!

I'm about to turn 18 years old and I'm wondering which bag I should put on my wishlist? Right now I'm pretty set on a Louis Vuitton or a Chanel bag, I just love them!

My parents are the ones who will buy the bag for me and I want a beautiful bag which I'll always remember getting for my 18th birthday!

So please give me suggestions and opinions of different types of bags!

Thank you so much everybody!

Maybe the Neverfull MM monogram by Louis Vuitton?
That is a 'younger' model of handbag.

luxuryskymall.com/images/louis_vuitton/monogram/lv_neverfull_mm_1.jpg

Or if you want to go to Chanel,
the classic flaps are timeless!!!

Good luck! ;)

NumeroCinque: I already have a Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull mm and I really love that bag so maybe something else for my birthday..

Yes, I'm thinking about a classic Chanel flap! They are so beautiful!

Thank you so much for the suggestions!

courtneylc86: Yes I know, I just love that bag!

pro_shopper: It's beautiful!

What do you guys think of the Chanel Shopping tote? The one in the picture below?

3804215509_a109b8b202.jpg

^^This is a great bag and it is also considered a classic. I have the bag pictured in chocolate brown with silver hard ware as well as 4 flaps (2 in black, 1 in red and 1 in white) and 2 reissues (black and bronze). It is also called the GST and there are quite a few ladies on here that either love it or hate it because the straps won't stay on your shoulder unless you cross one on top of the other. However, when you do this, all is fine! So, I think it is a great bag.

Good Luck and please let us know what you decide. Happy Early Birthday!

pro_shopper: Thank you for the tip!

MarvelGirl: Thank you, that's really helpfull! Everyone says the same about the straps on the Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag but I bought it and I dont find it to be souch a big problem really. Thank you! And I will let you all know, but it is quite some time until my birthday, it's not until November, but I like to plan things in advance haha!