which bag should i wear with this dress?

maria28

loving H...
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
hi ladies (&gents),

i need some quick help in choosing which bag to use with this dress. the dress is a knee length silk dress. and the bags i've in mind are: chocolate box, brique chamonix, or rouge h box kelly's. dh actually suggested the chocolate box to wear with the dress (since the colours match), but i thought that the brique might add a splash of colour.

for the shoes, i also have 2 choices in mind: matte gold strappy sandals or dark brown peep toe pumps.

please help me decide as i've to make my decision by tonight....need to pack the dress and bag:P

thank you so much:heart:

brown box. since the hardware on the bag is silver, do you have silver strappy shoes?? or you can do your gold strappy shoes with one of the other kellys that has gold hardware on it. i tend to match the hardware if i have metal on the shoes.

*yay* thanks so much for your help......:hugs:
i can't express how happy and grateful i am with all your speedy responses.

thanks again...i'm going to pack the dress w/ ms.brown box kelly:smile:

thanks for the replies:flowers:.

i do love the brique with the dress. but i think due to the occasion (tea ceremony + big family breakfast with family&relatives on the day after my SIL's wedding), i'm going to opt for the "understated" brown kelly. on second thought, i don't really want to stand out against my (newly wedded) SIL.

Last edited: