Which bag should I sell?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to sell one of my bags to buy a new brown one. I'm torn between which one to sell, i think it will be one of the three in the bottom but which one?? help me...

Attached Files:

2. The boy on the far right.

3. Or the right one on the top.

4. One of the vintage bags!
    But also depends what's the next bag that you want to buy? Which style?

5. Yes I was thinking of one of the vintage bags too... I want to buy this bag:

Attached Files:

6. The one in the middle on the bottom row :]

7. Which is the one you reach for the least?

For me it would be the boy on the bottom right.

8. I'm not a huge fan of the velvet boy.. Don't like that dust gets on and stuff.

9. I'm personally not a fan of vintage so it would be one of those two. Whichever one you use the least.

10. i also think you should sell on of the vintage bags or the Boy on the top left

11. Sell the Boy with gold hardware. You don't need 3 boys. You may add color into your collection. ;)

12. thanks for all your advices. For now I sell the vintage bag in the middle. Maybe later I can bring myself to sell the boy bag with GHW to buy a more colourful bag ;)

13. Vintage in the bottom middle or the velvet boy..

14. +1

15. Velvet boy or the vintage that sits in the middle of the front row.