Which bag should I sell?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I'm planning to sell one - large whiskey multipocket (leather strap) or petrol quilted multipocket (chain strap) - which do u think will be a better sell? both are in great condition, the whiskey a bit better. Thanks all!

Last edited:
i think i'd probably sell the petrol mp...only because i don't like the chain on that bag. ;)
both are beautiful. you'd prob get more for the petrol since it's a HTF color but you never know!

offhand, i would say sell the whiskey, but you'd probably get more money for the petrol. long answer, it really depends on what color bags you currently own. do you have a lot of neutrals or colors? if you already own something that can go with everything, then get rid of the whiskey. if you have a bunch of blues, you don't need the petrol. hth!

Not sure if I'm understanding your question... do you mean which will make more money, or which one should you part with?

In any case, I would sell the petrol - it's pretty, but not practical IMO. The whiskey would be more comfortable and easier to work into a daily wardrobe.

But if you're questioning both, then sell both... not point in keeping both if you're not in love with either.