Which bag should i purchae?

The small pochette is really cute! :smile:

I know isn't it! That was the first one I came across and thought its so cute I don't have any bags that small and it's perfect for everyday taking the kids to school, actives and shopping. If I decide to get that one what color should I get the brown leather trim, cream leather or Antique rose color? Decisions decisions lol....

They all seem so different, so it depends on how much you usually carry with you and if you need a shoulder bag or a crossbody. My neice has the first one and seems to really like it.

They all seem so different, so it depends on how much you usually carry with you and if you need a shoulder bag or a crossbody. My neice has the first one and seems to really like it.

Yea I'm really looking for a crossbody. The 2 I'm really leaning throughs is the first and second. The third I really don't need just thought it was cute lol.....you say your niece has the first one is it really large? I'm very small framed and afraid it may look funny one me.

Yea I'm really looking for a crossbody. The 2 I'm really leaning throughs is the first and second. The third I really don't need just thought it was cute lol.....you say your niece has the first one is it really large? I'm very small framed and afraid it may look funny one me.

No, it's not that large. I think it's more of a medium size bag. It will fit a wallet, keys, etc. Whereas, I think the other crossbody is pretty small and probably won't fit a wallet, maybe just a coin purse or card case type thing.

There are 2 sizes of the first one you posted, but since iriginally it was designed as a travel bag they are both large. I have the largest in full nubuck leather and the web-stripe is only on the reversible strap but it is basically HUGE, even the size down is a large (although flat) by any standards

I agree with the above. It depends on how you plan on using the bag....the bottom one seems a little more dressy. The middle one does not seem like it would fit alot..I like the top or bottom one.....:smile: