Which bag should I hunt for next?

unfurling

O.G.
Oct 26, 2008
I'm a fairly new Coach fan, and I was wondering which type of bag I should seek out next :smile: This is what I've got so far:

Poppy Sequin Groovy in light blue
Madison Sophia in bordeaux
Brooke Hobo in pewter (may not have the whole name here)

My plan is to pick out a bag after the holidays to start saving up for my birthday in February, but I guess I don't know what bag to "target"! I really love patent leather and I don't have anything in that material yet, but I also love the sequiny bags, too. I prefer bags with shorter handles or straps that I can tuck up under my shoulder (so I guess not crossbody). I also want a different color - maybe white or green?

You guys are all the experts, so I'd love to hear your opinions! :smile:

I think a neutral might be a good addition to your collection, and it looks like you prefer more casual bags.

I haven't seen anything newish in white patent (although there is quite a bit in the Poppy Liquid Gloss in black, it that appeals to you.) There's the Abigail in Parchment/Brass (style:18612) that would be a good shoulder bag.

Another option is an Op Art Metallic Outlet Maggie (style:18765) - it's not sequins or leather but it does have a bit of sparkle, is a great shoulder bag and isn't like anything else in your existing collection. I like it in the khaki but it does come in a black/white version too.

I don't see a lot in green other than the bag mentioned above, but the Chelsea Patent Tote (style:18770) that's out right now comes in a very pretty Teal. I have it in Wine and it's an excellent every-day bag that's a little dressy too.

Happy Hunting!

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! :smile: I think I'm most interested in the Kristin line - there was one at the outlet the other day that I really liked but it was just too BIG. Bigger than the hobo... not sure what it was.

The mini Sophia looks really cute, too - I'd like to see one in person :smile:

And yes, more casual bags are best for me!