Which bag should i get???

yumixpeach

Jun 14, 2009
Dear lovely ladies,

I have a dilemma. I cannot decide between a Reissue or a Classic...
I am a 5' tall, very slim petite woman.
I cannot decide between a Jumbo size or Medium size Classic, or a 226/227 Reissue..GHW, or SHW?
I would like a bag that easily converts from day to night, and can actually hold things/is functional.
Do all these sizes have a double flap?

Every bag I have so far is a Classic, with exception to my Medium Camera case, which I guess has some of the features of the Reissue.

Please help~!!
Thanks so much!!

Easily converts from day to night?-then Reissue 226 (will provide you with a little more room than the m/l)
More space and possibly carried semi-dressy in the evening (nice pair of jeans, etc)-Jumbo
Reissues, m/l, and the new jumbo and maxis will have double flaps.
Jumbo and Reissue 227 look amazing to me on petite women :smile:
Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Classic all the way!

I myself is 4 feet 11 and super tiny, I tried on the Jumbo and it was HUGE! almost like a diaper bag! so I opted for the medium classic with GHW (I must say I am biased towards Classic GHW bags :biggrin: )

The medium flap I got is double flap.

Hope that helps! and have fun with your decision don't think too much!

IMO, a jumbo or 227 is too large for an evening bag. Also, the new jumbos will have the double flap, so you may not have that much choice unless you find and older/pre owned one.

The 226 or m/l would be a better day to night bag. I also think this size looks better on petite women. Sometimes a jumbo or 227 can look overwhelming.

If you are planning to get a black bag, then gold hardware is the most classic. However, some people prefer silver, so I think you should go with what would fit into your wardrobe best.

Dear lovely ladies,

I have a dilemma. I cannot decide between a Reissue or a Classic...
I am a 5' tall, very slim petite woman.
I cannot decide between a Jumbo size or Medium size Classic, or a 226/227 Reissue..GHW, or SHW?
I would like a bag that easily converts from day to night, and can actually hold things/is functional.
Do all these sizes have a double flap?

Every bag I have so far is a Classic, with exception to my Medium Camera case, which I guess has some of the features of the Reissue.

Please help~!!
Thanks so much!!

If you already have classics, go with the Reissue. My first Chanel was a M/L flap with SHW and since I've gotten the fever, I also have a reissue 226, which is slightly bigger than the M/L and a different style and allows me to carry more things without switching out my long wallet for a smaller one. I am nearly 5'7. I can use the 226 day or evening and will be using it tomorrow night as an evening bag at an event I am going to.