WHICH BAG SHOULD I GET???

Which bag should I get?

• Fendi Mon Tresor

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Prada Monochrome

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Hi lovelies,

I'm in the market for a new handbag as I've sold a couple of my old ones! I came across two bags on FarFetch and I love them both! But they've got a completely different vibe! The Fendi Mon Tresor is more casual and trendy but the Prada one has a classier feel but can also be worn casual cause of the thick strap it comes with!
I'm torn, which one do you like more?!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 1.52.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 1.52.49 PM.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 1.53.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 1.53.02 PM.png
    694.3 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: IntheOcean
The Prada bag can be worn both with jeans and a t-shirt and with a more elegant outfit. So it's quite versatile. The Fendi, however, is only for casual outfits. So I would say it depends on your style and what kinds of handbags you already have in your collection.

The Prada bag can be worn both with jeans and a t-shirt and with a more elegant outfit. So it's quite versatile. The Fendi, however, is only for casual outfits. So I would say it depends on your style and what kinds of handbags you already have in your collection.
I have a couple of formal looking bags, I have the Lady Dior and the Celine Belt bag as well, so I figured the Fendi Mon Tresor would help me diversify a bit? :smile:

Reactions: JenJBS