WHICH BAG SHOULD I GET....you decide for me

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am completely torn between returning my Lrg Bronze Bowler Bag and replace it w/ a lrg. Stam in Bronze. I love the rich Bronze color but honestly don't know which one to get so all your votes count.

2. Stam !! :love: ..I don't like the large Bowler ...I like (and have) the small bowler :smile:

3. Bowler.......

4. do you have pics? It's easier to see them side by side for me!

5. Bowler..

6. I saw them both and liked both, I think it is a matter of which style do you prefer. Me personally - would choose the Stam.

7. I would choose the Stam.

8. Stam. I don't really like the bowler, but that's just me.

9. I would choose the Stam....I think it's more unique looking. But then again, I am biased.

10. ITA. Stam is a lot heavier than Bowler though. If weigh is not an issue, go for Stam! =)

11. The Bowler.

12. i like the stam bc i don't like the large bowler; the large bowler is kind of unwieldy imo. but then the stam is heavy so if the weight isn't a problem, go with the stam!

13. i vote stam, not a bowler fan

14. Stam! It can be dressed up or down!

15. Bowler!! its gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice