Which bag should I get? Turquoise reissue clutch or black chain mail hobo?

Which bag to get?

• Turquoise reissue clutch

• Black chain mesh strap hobo

Results are only viewable after voting.

skimmilk

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
I am lucky enough to have a $700 gift card burning a hole in my wallet... which bag would you get if you were me?

- Turquoise reissue clutch with thin silver chain
- Black lambskin chain mail hobo

I already have a lot of flaps, including black caviar jumbo, red caviar jumbo, grey outdoor ligne flap, white hybrid flap, grey reissue, black reissue with gold hardware, 226 dark silver reissue flap. Wow, I have a lot of flaps...

Opinions please... Thanks!

Lucky you! My vote goes to the black Chain Mail hobo. It is such a fun and slouchy bag and would make a nice and different addition to your flap collection, IMO.

Good luck with your decision!

I guess I'm the odd one out, but I just don't care for the chain mail. It's something I would tire of in about 5 minutes, so I vote for the reissue clutch. I love the color!

How about a wallet or a WOC? (since it appears that you need a new one as the one you have has a burn hole in it?:P)

Heehee actually that was my first choice since it's closer to the gift card amount, but I already have a WOC (blue metallic reissue style) and a regular gold wallet... I went by my local Saks and unfortunately they don't carry the camelia continental zipper wallet, and they ran out of the classic caviar WOC style from last season that I love too... Maybe I'll just get a Prada wallet? :biggrin:

I have the chain mail hobo and i couldnt love it more.........i get tons of compliments every time i wear it..and it doesnt snag at all.it adds such style to even the plainest outfits!