Which bag should I get? Louis Vuitton or Prada?

Louis Vuitton or Prada?

• Prada Clutch

• Louis Vuitton Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThatDarnMario

Aug 4, 2012
I am having SUCH a dilemma!

I'm thinking about getting a new bag... I need something versatile that I could use as an everyday bag. I dress pretty simple, yet do have my avant-garde days. I normally wear all black though.
I drove to Las Vegas from Los Angeles to get this Prada clutch/wallet because the simplicity of it appealed to me; however, I am thinking about returning it and getting a Louis Vuitton Speedy

Prada Metal Oro Wallet.png

Here is the clutch I picked up. the sales associate said it was sold out all over California in this color (black) and it wouldn't be in stock until May. So that factor alone makes me want to keep it.

I do find myself wanting this bag though, the Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 for daily trips and shopping days out.

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35.png

I have a Louis Vuitton Tango (small handbag/clutch)
Louis Vuitton Keepall (Duffle bag for school)

I am a guy and I am just wondering what are your opinions?
Stay with the Prada clutch or go with the Louis?

Thank you girls and guys! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

HELP! I'm in such a dilemma!

I'm thinking about getting a new bag... I need something versatile that I could use as an everyday bag. I dress pretty simple, yet do have my avant-garde days. I normally wear all black though.
I drove to Las Vegas from Los Angeles to get this Prada clutch/wallet because the simplicity of it appealed to me; however, I am thinking about returning it and getting a Louis Vuitton Speedy

Prada Metal Oro Wallet.png

Here is the clutch I picked up. the sales associate said it was sold out all over California in this color (black) and it wouldn't be in stock until May. So that factor alone makes me want to keep it.

I do find myself wanting this bag though, the Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Azur for daily trips and shopping days out.

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35.png

I have a Louis Vuitton Tango (small handbag/clutch)
Louis Vuitton Keepall (Duffle bag for school)

I am a guy and I am just wondering what are your opinions?
Stay with the Prada clutch or go with the Louis?

Congratulations on scoring the coveted Saffiano Wallet on a Chain! I understand what you are saying about wanting to keep it because it is VERY hard to get. My fiancé was able to score one for me too! For Christmas:biggrin:. I had never seen one because they NEVER had it in stock. It is a gorgeous clutch and I love that it can double as a wallet by removing the chain. Saffiano leather is amazing! It can be dressed up our down and I think you could get tons of use out of it. I would keep it. However, if you don't love it. Let it go and get something you will Love. You will be making yourself and someone else very happy. Whoever scores this little treasure should you return it:graucho:

I don't love the strap on the Prada for this bag/clutch. I tried retiring my Speedy, but it's such a great bag I go back to it time and again, especially on weird weather days. I can throw anything into the Speedy, moreso than a clutch (and I love clutches). Can you keep the Prada and get a Speedy next?

I think the Prada WOC is pretty and kind of bargain compared to Chanel. They used to be here in Charlotte and even went on sale at NM/part of the $50 off promotions. Now they are all on back order. So I'd say keep it and save for the Speedy.