which bag should I get? Hot pink or Metalic? help!

can anyone confirm that the 2nd photo is the metallic silver patent leather? because some SA told me it is silver metallic some said that bag is actually black patent leather but look silver because of flash light? anyone has any insight from your SA if this bag does comes in silver metallic? I totally want one if it's silver!

:yahoo:

can anyone confirm that the 2nd photo is the metallic silver patent leather? because some SA told me it is silver metallic some said that bag is actually black patent leather but look silver because of flash light? anyone has any insight from your SA if this bag does comes in silver metallic? I totally want one if it's silver!

:yahoo:

Your second photo is black patent. There is no silver patent. Only silver lambskin. But your 2nd photo is definitely black patent.

Oooh both are stunning! That hot pink is seriously unique and gorgeous! I would personally pick the metallic though, cos I feel it's more versatile. The choice would depend on your current collection. What other bags do you have?

the pink flap is very unique, distinctive and rare. you just won't see it with everybody else. i don't think you have to wear something pink just to pull it off. so i'd say go for the PINK! :tup: