Which Bag Should I Get? help please(!)

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Hey guys
I'm SERIOUSLY thinking of getting a sig. stripe tote (the smaller one) either the brown, or i am really loving the multi color stripe too, it's just beautiful, but maybe the brown would go better with everything? let me say i'm not one for matching clothes to my bags, but just for the sake of money.. which one should I get? the muti strip is only about 10 bucks more
thank you all ;)

Yeah thats what I was thinking,because the brown matches the sig. print more than the multi color stripe

yeah, I think it compliments it better.
don't get me wrong...I love some of the other "single color" stripe bags (the black/black, khaki/white, khaki/crimson, khaki/blue, khaki/gold)...but for some reason, I'm not a huge fan of the pale blue, punch, or multi-stripe.

it's a personal preference of course...

don't get me wrong...I love some of the other "single color" stripe bags (the black/black, khaki/white, khaki/crimson, khaki/blue, khaki/gold)...but for some reason, I'm not a huge fan of the pale blue, punch, or multi-stripe.

with the exception of kinda liking the baby blue stripe, i completely agree!

I like the signature stripe totes that have the single color. I think the multicolor stripe is just too much. There really isn't any...cohesiveness? to the bag. If you like color, you can always dress up the brown stripe tote with charms and scarves. I'd go with the brown, much classier.:smile:

agreed. I can't stand the multi-stripe. I want to like it, but, it's just too...I don't know. young looking I guess? (And I'm only 21 lol).

go for the brown! :smile: