Which bag should I get as a everyday easy bag? Or wait for new items at Chanel?

pupee

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
Hi ladies! Need your views on this...

Few days ago, I sold my chevron all black mini as it is quite small and not practical for my use.

Currently, my everyday bag is a Givenchy Pandora. I am looking to purchase a Chanel bag as an everyday or frequently usage bag for work and play… I'm 157cm tall. :P

Which bag would you choose between these? They are seasonal items which I found at local individuals resellers.

1. Chanel Chain Around Maxi

maxi.jpg

2. Chanel flap messenger bag? Not sure what it was called actually. Anyone know more info on this bag? Were there 2 sizes available previously?

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Both bags are in excellent condition at around the same price of USD3380.... I have not seen and try on the actual bags as I am not sure which to get and should I get them at such prices or wait for Chanel to have similar items at next season? :search::shucks:

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Need your views on this...

Few days ago, I sold my chevron all black mini as it is quite small and not practical for my use.

Currently, my everyday bag is a Givenchy Pandora. I am looking to purchase a Chanel bag as an everyday or frequently usage bag for work and play… I'm 157cm tall. :P

Which bag would you choose between these? They are seasonal items which I found at local individuals resellers.

1. Chanel Chain Around Maxi

maxi.jpg

2. Chanel flap messenger bag? Not sure what it was called actually. Anyone know more info on this bag? Were there 2 sizes available previously?

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Both bags are in excellent condition at around the same price of USD3380.... I have not seen and try on the actual bags as I am not sure which to get and should I get them at such prices or wait for Chanel to have similar items at next season? :search::shucks:

I love bag #2!!! That looks like a super comfortable , easy , everyday bag!!

Coco pleats is really cute imo. I remember falling in love with it after seeing pictures of Katherine Heigl wearing her brown one when it came out. I probably should have gotten one then!

The CAM is lovely too; the only reservation I have about the bag is that it can look a bit overwhelming since it is not a small bag.

They both can still be found in stores

Chain around maxi was part of BG's 25% off gift card event. And I thought it retails around $3300 brand new???

Chain around messenger is heavier and I'll pick coco pleats

It fits a lot and much lighter

I think I did a reveal for it.

They both can still be found in stores

Chain around maxi was part of BG's 25% off gift card event. And I thought it retails around $3300 brand new???

Chain around messenger is heavier and I'll pick coco pleats

It fits a lot and much lighter

I think I did a reveal for it.

hi! is coco pleats still around in the USA? do they ship to Singapore?
im in Singapore and local stores do not have this bag since it is from 2012/2013.

thanks!

hi! is coco pleats still around in the USA? do they ship to Singapore?

im in Singapore and local stores do not have this bag since it is from 2012/2013.

thanks!

They were last released in 2014, not 2013! The one you posted was from 14S.

And yes I've seen at least the creamy white one last week.

Dept stores in U.S. will ship to Singapore

I would hold off a bit for something that really makes you feel excited. I have learned not to settle because there is something better right around the corner.