Which bag should I choose??

1. Hey guys,
    I don't know which of these Rafe bags I should buy? Any advice and opinions would be appreciated! Thanks :flowers:

(pics from target.com)

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

rafedoctor.jpg vanilla.jpg
  2. well, the doctors bag is now sold out online so I would buy the vanilla satchel before it too is gone. I like the satchel better but you should get what you like the best.

3. The white one!

4. i like the #1 better

5. I really like #2. I'm thinking of buy that one.

6. I think the white one looks better

7. I'd go for the white one :smile:!

8. I have the black one and I love it.. the vanilla one is nice but the colour has a lot of yellow in it.. its not actually white.. the black is great and it stays on the shoulder so well..

9. I prefer the colour and the handle length of the first and the overall style of the second. :yes:

If they do the second one in black, or brown, then that one. :biggrin:

10. I'm a huge fan of white bags in general.

11. #2 The white/cream one

12. I looked at them in person and really like the doctor's bag. I personally agree on the white. I am not a huge fan as it is an odd shade(not really cream, kinda yellowy) I think in person, that the black is much cuter and a cool bag. I am still debating their clutches(they really are cute), but I really would like to have it in black(which I am guessing was not made) and again, do not like that white/cream color, so I did not get one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice