Which bag should i choose??

which purse do u like best?

• Op art lg maggie in grey

• Op art lg maggie in black

• madison op art pouch in green/grey

Results are only viewable after voting.

melissy582

Jun 26, 2009
Ok i am stuck on choosing a bag. The ones i am trying to decide between is the opt art maggie in grey which i really really like or the black one, or the new madison op art in the green and grey. i know the sizes are a big difference that dont really matter. i already have the op art lg sabrina in lavendar so i would be switching bags back and forth. thanks for your help :smile:

Attachments

• _5871173.jpg
    _5871173.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 76
  • _5871172.jpg
    _5871172.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 72
  • 42907_svg0_a0.jpg
    42907_svg0_a0.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 74
op art maggie in grey

thanks i want that one also. my dilemma is i am on vaca and i have $700 left to spend. so if i get the maggie in grey i cant buy much in clothes. i told my boyfriend i would rather walk around naked wit my new purse LOL. i think i should go get the grey maggie and than just buy clothes back home.

well cant you wait to get Coach back home? for me I rather use the 700 to buy random stuff, not just clothes.. just spend money to have agood time on vaca..

we dont have a coach store were i live to LOL. yah i know i agree with u about the random items. thats why i was thinkin the small one than i could have clothes makeup etc. and i could get my friend to get me the other one later who lives here.

i think i like the black maggie better, prolly coz i cant wait for fall/winter (i'm already sick of the heat:rolleyes:) but black seems to be more classy? & grey more casual?

I chose the Op Art pouch because you mentioned you have a large Sabrina already. I only have two Coach bags. A large and small Sabrina. I use the large Sabrina to work and the small Sabrina when I go out on my personal errands. I also use my small Sabrina to dinners, parties etc. I just dress my small Sabrina according to occasions.

Op Art Maggie in black. Someday I am going to have that color combo, I think it's gorgeous and every Coach lover should have at least one tone-on-tone black siggy in their collection. I love the shape of the purse too.

I too would rather go naked and have a new Coach. :biggrin:

i think i like the black maggie better, prolly coz i cant wait for fall/winter (i'm already sick of the heat:rolleyes:) but black seems to be more classy? & grey more casual?

OMG!!!!!!! Sick of the heat?? And you are from Canada????????? I'm in Ottawa and it's been BRUTAL here - cold and rain all summer. Nice to hear Vancouver is having a nicer summer, but HOW can you be SICK of it?? Sigh.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but when a Canadian says she is sick of summer, it has to be addressed!