Which bag should I choose

?

Which one should I choose?

1. cognac

2. rouge vif

3. vermillion

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I always thought I'd love to have a cognac chevre Birkin.:love: I thought it would be the perfect first (and maybe only) Birkin for me. However, the more I see the shades of red I'm thinking I NEED to have a red one. I definitely want PH hardware. My first choice of leather is chevre. However, I would be very happy with clemence. Please help me choose. Assuming I can get whatever I want should I go with cognac or should I pick one of the reds? :girlsigh:

2. Let me ask you this: how bold do you want your bag to be? What is your wardrobe like? Chevre makes the reds really POP and is incredible!

3. I love red bags. I have a red epi Speedy. I have a red Dior Gaucho. My wardrobe is like my handbag collection .... a little bit of everything.

4. This is tough because the reds are so personal. For me, I love Rouge H because it is a blue red, but vermillion is such a hot color. Rouge Vif is super sharp and really pops in chevre as well. Hmmm....

I think I am going to have to vote for Vermillion Chevre!!!

5. Why, Vermillon, of course!!:lol: :upsidedown: :wlae:

6. Pooh your vermillion chevre is just incredible!

7. Rouge vif in chevre is gorgeous!!!!

8. I love cognac....

9. Thank you, Jag!!:tender: :winkiss:

10. I'm a cognac girl as well....I vote cognac!

11. Ever since poohbearpooh showed us her vermillion chevre ....:heart:

12. I am partial to Rouge Vif!

13. I love the reds but would probably choose cognac because it's such a gorgeous and usable shade.

14. :love: :cutesy:, Rainrowan!!!

Kat, if you like some color and bright-sharp color then go for RV, or something subtle sexy, yet still beautiful (guilty..I'm partial:upsidedown: ), Vermillon!!:choochoo: Something neutral....yet gorgeous...Cognac (I also love this color by the way!!)! Maybe if you already have lots of red in your bags/wardrobe, then Cognac, perhaps?:yes: Which ever, they're all gorgeous..you can't go wrong!!!:jammin: :wlae:

15. cognac! yum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice