Which bag should I choose

Which one should I choose?

• cognac

• rouge vif

• vermillion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I always thought I'd love to have a cognac chevre Birkin.:love: I thought it would be the perfect first (and maybe only) Birkin for me. However, the more I see the shades of red I'm thinking I NEED to have a red one. I definitely want PH hardware. My first choice of leather is chevre. However, I would be very happy with clemence. Please help me choose. Assuming I can get whatever I want should I go with cognac or should I pick one of the reds? :girlsigh:

I love red bags. I have a red epi Speedy. I have a red Dior Gaucho. My wardrobe is like my handbag collection .... a little bit of everything.

This is tough because the reds are so personal. For me, I love Rouge H because it is a blue red, but vermillion is such a hot color. Rouge Vif is super sharp and really pops in chevre as well. Hmmm....

I think I am going to have to vote for Vermillion Chevre!!!

rainrowan said:
Ever since poohbearpooh showed us her vermillion chevre ....:heart:

:love: :cutesy:, Rainrowan!!!

Kat, if you like some color and bright-sharp color then go for RV, or something subtle sexy, yet still beautiful (guilty..I'm partial:upsidedown: ), Vermillon!!:choochoo: Something neutral....yet gorgeous...Cognac (I also love this color by the way!!)! Maybe if you already have lots of red in your bags/wardrobe, then Cognac, perhaps?:yes: Which ever, they're all gorgeous..you can't go wrong!!!:jammin: :wlae: