Which bag should I buy? LV or Chanel?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I'm trying to decide between the Chanel large pink o case to be used as a clutch (shown in this borrowed picture at the back of the SLGs) and the LV Pasadena in Hot Pink. Which do you think is more classic and timeless? I'm over 35 by the way :smile:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Between them I'd go with the LV because not only is it a purse, as opposed to a case, but it has a handle as well. It just seems more functional and practical than the Chanel IMHO.

3. I prefer the Pasadena. I have a different o-case and have used it as a clutch but it's not nearly as practical as I had hoped.

4. I also like the LV. But I love Chanel more. But here, I'd choose LV. By the way, how much is the key pouch in Chanel? Thanks!

5. Thank you! I think the o case is $950 and the key pouch around $500. I'm not 100% sure though.

6. Ok thanks! I think Im gonna need a key pouch or card case for my Chanel bag too. Just bought for my LV today :smile:

7. I got the black one shown in the photo, but without the charms, to use in my black Chanel flap for winter. It is the small o case, black caviar, GHW. It is a great size for use as a small wallet and fits a ton. I think I paid $500 or $550. Definitely not more than that.

8. Ok thanks for that. Ill check at our boutique. I hope it's just an easy find. I want to match my black caviar with GHW too.

9. I would go for the Pasadena. I think it adds a little bit more something and it's very pretty as well

10. I would choose the LV, it is a proper bag as opposed to a clutch and will have more room as well as more versatile.

11. I would go for the Pasadena. It can be carried different ways compared to the o case.

12. Pasadena hands down.

13. I like the LV and as previously stated it is a real purse. I am not one to ask as I prefer LV!

14. Definitely Pasadena. It is very pretty and practical.

15. The Lv bag looks classier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice