Which bag should I buy? LV or Chanel?

CamelliaRose

May 10, 2012
Northern California
Hi ladies, I'm trying to decide between the Chanel large pink o case to be used as a clutch (shown in this borrowed picture at the back of the SLGs) and the LV Pasadena in Hot Pink. Which do you think is more classic and timeless? I'm over 35 by the way :smile:

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Between them I'd go with the LV because not only is it a purse, as opposed to a case, but it has a handle as well. It just seems more functional and practical than the Chanel IMHO.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I prefer the Pasadena. I have a different o-case and have used it as a clutch but it's not nearly as practical as I had hoped.

edsltan

Apr 19, 2016
Hi ladies, I'm trying to decide between the Chanel large pink o case to be used as a clutch (shown in this borrowed picture at the back of the SLGs) and the LV Pasadena in Hot Pink. Which do you think is more classic and timeless? I'm over 35 by the way :smile:

I also like the LV. But I love Chanel more. But here, I'd choose LV. By the way, how much is the key pouch in Chanel? Thanks!

CamelliaRose

May 10, 2012
Northern California
Ok thanks! I think Im gonna need a key pouch or card case for my Chanel bag too. Just bought for my LV today :smile:
I got the black one shown in the photo, but without the charms, to use in my black Chanel flap for winter. It is the small o case, black caviar, GHW. It is a great size for use as a small wallet and fits a ton. I think I paid $500 or $550. Definitely not more than that.

edsltan

Apr 19, 2016
I got the black one shown in the photo, but without the charms, to use in my black Chanel flap for winter. It is the small o case, black caviar, GHW. It is a great size for use as a small wallet and fits a ton. I think I paid $500 or $550. Definitely not more than that.
Ok thanks for that. Ill check at our boutique. I hope it's just an easy find. I want to match my black caviar with GHW too.

babysunshine

Aug 20, 2014
Singapore

I would choose the LV, it is a proper bag as opposed to a clutch and will have more room as well as more versatile.

bh4me

May 16, 2015
I would go for the Pasadena. It can be carried different ways compared to the o case.

Chagall

O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
I like the LV and as previously stated it is a real purse. I am not one to ask as I prefer LV!

May 19, 2016

The Lv bag looks classier.