Which bag over $2K?

smfjs

O.G.
Apr 28, 2009
Another thread got me thinking...
It is hard for me to justify a bag over $2000, but I've always wanted the Trevi GM. Now that I might pull the trigger on it, I find myself equally lusting the Vernis Alma MM. So, just wondering what you think of both bags and which one would you choose? (I like the Alma in Pomme, Amarante, or I think a new color is coming out)

Oh wow, the Vernis Alma is really just a stuning bag, it will just take your breath away. I know the rumor is the Pomme is going away, so if that is the color you are sure you want, I would go for the Pomme alma mm first, otherwise I don't think there is any hurry. I am dying for the Amarante Alma mm, but will probably end up getting the Trevi Gm first, simply becuase I think I will get more use out of it first. Plus, I'm anxious to see the new vernis color coming out! I think i'll stick with the Alma MM in Amarante, hopefully the new vernis will come in Pm! Good luck with your decision, you've definitely picked out some gorgeous bags!

I think they are equally beautiful in different ways. The Alma to me looks like a piece of art, but the Trevi is just so understatedly chic. I think you'll get more use out of the Trevi (I've only used my Alma twice since I got it in mid-February), but I think the Alma is gorgeous. I wanted a Trevi since last November, but still haven't gotten it because of the price. I think the Alma is worth the 2,000 just a little bit more than the Trevi. You will still be lusting after the Trevi since you've wanted it longer if you decide to get the Alma first.

Long story short: Get the Trevi.

amarante alma!!!!

100_1728.jpg

VERY tough choice! trevi vs vernis alma... yikes! I'm leaning towards vernis alma. it is so beautiful. A week ago I saw it in the new lime green vernis color- SOOOOOO hot! I also like the gray, rose florentin, rose pop & bleu nuit. Not too big on the amarante, but that may be because i'm younger & i love fun colors!