Which bag? MJ Petrol Baby Stam or LV Popincourt?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Decisions which I can't make yet again :sad2:

Should I go with this MJ Petrol Baby Stam OR
stam.jpg

LV Popincourt?
popincourt.jpg

Both would be the same price....which one has more lasting power??? Something about this Stam calls to me. I can't afford the large stam plus I think it'd be way too big for me, so this size might be best.

Thanks!

I like teh stam, although that's not my 1st choice in color especially if you really do want some "staying power". If you want something w/ staying power I'd have to suggest a more basic color or the LV.

Amanda I have a few neutralish bags so maybe I'm drawn to the stam because of the color??? I don't have anything with color in it yet...I'm not sure the Baby Stam holds much either but I have mainly larger bags. Maybe a smaller one would be a nice change?

I say the baby Stam--assuming you're getting the geniune, real-deal. I think it's a classic shape that you can carry years from now. The Popincourt is cute--but it's EVERYWHERE, so I'm kinda turned off by it...

The Stam!!!!!! That blue is absolutely gorgeous! If the size is good for you, that is DEFINITELY my pick! And I think it has staying power. Even though it's not a true "neutral" color, I don't think it will ever be "out." Stunning! Want to see pics pics pics when you get it, too!

Swanky we'll see! I figure I can get an LV anytime but may never be able to find a baby stam in this petrol color again :sad: So I'm going with the advice here and most likely taking the plunge!

I love totes and structured bags, but this one's no comparison to the Stam. Stam is incredibly gorgeous and stylish, i think it has lasting power. Not sure if the baby versions are the ones I saw in person (700-800), they are too small & the appeals are no longer the same. My choice is based on the regular sized Stam.

i say the stam too! the color is gorgeous and if you already have alot of neutral then the stam would really add color to your collection! i guess it depends if you pick neutrals because thats what you love/use more then maybe you should get the LV