Which bag makes your "heart sing"?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just for fun, which bag (either a bag your own or just in general) makes you the happiest? Please post pics!

Sapphirequeen and missmythology like this.
  2. Classic beige claire m/l flap!

i have 2 m/l flaps (a black and a burgundy) and too scared to get the beige (color transfer concern) even though I do have a beige boy (which makes me think 1 beige bag is enough) but something about the beige claire/gold hardware combo in the m/l makes my heart skip a beat every time..
    I’m a big fan of that specific beige shade in general :love:

3. A navy lambskin m/l with gold hardware. It just does.

4. Reissue with crumpled calfskin. Mine (pre-loved) has caviar, which I love, but something about that calfskin....also, smaller size reissue in red always catches my eye.

I have 3 bags and one WOC, and they ALL make my heart sing. :smile:

5. My small chevron gabrielle bag in grey

ccbaggirl89 and Pinkpeonies3 like this.
  6. Iridescent pink classic medium

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  7. Black caviar SHW camera bag my hubby surprised me with while he was away on business in Germany. Also, my first Chanel; it's a seasonal, but use it as my throw around bag and absolutely LOVE it.

Pinkpeonies3 likes this.
  8. #8 Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    I had the soblack Reissue with the crumpled calfskin and I loved it. I sold it and miss it now, but I let it go because I made the mistake (for me) of buying it in the large 226 size rather than the medium 225 size. The leather was thick and incredibly hardwearing (after a few years of regular use it still looked brand new) but the price for that was how heavy it would get when filled + bare metal chains on my shoulder. I wish I had bought it in the 225 size, and now I don't know if it will ever come back...

The other bag that makes my heart sing and I never owned, is the grey chevron reissue that came with aged gold hardware.

hanana, OCMomof3 and Pinkpeonies3 like this.
  9. C0F36665-D820-4639-B844-DC46B130D9EF.jpeg Definitely my mini chevron patent crumpled calfskin. So pretty in person and I love the metallic in the leather. My most used bag.

jpezmom, IsobelE, NowVoyager and 11 others like this.
  10. I have that bag too and love it. So easy to use.

misstran likes this.
  11. Lovely ❤️

Tykhe likes this.
  12. My Caviar Jumbo with Silver Hardware. The engagement ring was in the bag ❤️

Attached Files:

13. My small classic flap in iridescent blue that I bought at 31 Rue Cambon exactly one year ago today.

0CBAD381-6299-45EF-9175-5824577A7665.jpeg

14. 19S iridescent pink caviar... on pretty much anything. Still kicking my past self for not getting anything from that collection, sigh.

ChanelCanuck likes this.
  15. My black caviar jumbo flap with gold hardware is definitely the bag that makes me the happiest. I’ve had it for 5 years and I still grin from ear to ear when I look at it.

Attached Files: