Which bag? Kristin Hobo or Convertible Hobo?

ritasmommie

Sep 20, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I can't decide between the
(1) Kristin Op Art Hobo in black
or
(2) Madison Dotted Convertible Op Art in Black

I like the fabric bags more than leather. I like dark colors because I tend to be a total klutz and can get stains, etc. easily.
So--the bag will be black and it will be Op Art.

But...Kristin or Madison dotted?
Honestly, the dots always seemed a little bit "disco bag" to me, but I love the shape, and the dots have grown on me. But I worry the dots also look a little too young.
I like the Kristin, and love the shoulder strap, and the little outside pocket, but I miss the carriage and driver.
Anyway, opinions please?
Thanks in advance!!! ;)

I vote for the Kristin but I may be biased. It's the exact same one that my hubby and son picked out for me for Christmas (ok, ok, maybe I heavily influenced their decision :nuts:) I also love the strap and I can see myself using this bag for years to come. I used to only buy leather but I love the Kristin in black op art and I think she will be easy to carry and care for. I can't wait to use mine!! Good luck and let us know what you decide!!

Between the two, I'm gonna vote for the black Kristin Op Art hobo :biggrin: I prefer the black on black fabric over the dotted Op Art. I think the Kristin line is classy inside out and not to mention the Kristin hobo is great for both formal and casual looks.