Which bag is useful Evelyn III bag bleu nuit or gold?

Gold !
I can't get past a certain primness I associate with navy blue handbags. I know things have moved on but the only H bag I'd like in that colour is a Picotin.
It's true that Gold is readily available and runs each year, that worked for me as Ike to shop on impulse and don't do the SA relationship thing .
It's sporty and breezy , perfect with all colours and especially lovely with black .

I just bought my wife a Veau Togo Bleu Nuit Birkin and it’s an amazing color. It looks like it changes colors based on the lighting. My SA mentioned that it’s also a rather rare color for Birkin, don’t know how true that holds for the Evelyne.

Blue Nuit, I find gold very hard to style unless I'm wearing white. Blue Nuit is easy to take care of and especially with a crossbody. It looks blue in day and black at night, so perfect day to evening look. But I'm a t shirt and jeans type of girl so thats what works for me. Oddly, dont like Gold but love dark brown.

Reactions: juss
Gold pls ! I fell in love with Evelyne while vacationing in London and an elegant woman in a blazer suit ( navy and cream) had a GM Evelyne in gold as well as a handsome husband ! She certainly elevated the look of the Evelyne ! Good luck on your choice !

I think bleu nuit is a more sure choice as far as i am concerned. While many members love gold , quite a few find it difficult to integrate in their wardrobes. I couldnt fit in my gold kelly, wished i had a cooler tone. Now evelyne is a different bag, and depending on yoyr wardrobe you might be able to wear it non-stop (like i do with my etain evie).
For me it is best looking in summer with light/white outfits!