• Delightful MM

• Artsy Mono

• Artsy Empreinte

Results are only viewable after voting.

iluvbags88

O.G.
Jul 29, 2013
Hi Ladies,

I went to the store and tried on several bags. I am still unsure which one looks best on me and which bag I should go with . Can you lovely ladies please help me decide? Pros and Cons are also good. These were the bags that I tried on.
(Neverfull MM, Delightful PM, Delightful MM, Artsy Mono, Artsy Empreinte ).
For reference I am 5"4 .

The SA told me that the mono artsy is not supposed to be put on the shoulder.
For those of you who owns the mono and have the handles already break in, do you carry your artsy on the shoulder?

Oh Btw, I asked the SA about the Neo Neverfull and he told me that it will not be released on Nov 15 but next year and it will not have the pocket inside but it will come with the pochette:noworry:. I am not sure if it's true but just trying to pass on the info to you gals.

Thanks

Attachments

• NeverfullMM.jpg
    NeverfullMM.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 643
  • DelightfulPM.jpg
    DelightfulPM.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 653
  • DelightfulMM.jpg
    DelightfulMM.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 626
  • ArtsyMono.JPG
    ArtsyMono.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 618
  • ArtsyEmp.JPG
    ArtsyEmp.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 619
  • ArtsyEmp2.JPG
    ArtsyEmp2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 616
I think the mono artsy looks great on you - but I personally have not found it to be comfortable so I am not sure I would recommend it. I like how the delightfuls look as well - I have the pm and wish I had gotten the mm so that is what I vote for!

I think the Delightful PM and the Mono Artsy look best on you. Of the two, I think you would enjoy the Delightful best as a shoulder bag. It's more comfortable than the Artsy. I bought my Artsy preowned and it still hasn't broken in yet and I'm losing my patience. It's a gorgeous bag no doubt but I think the Delightful makes a better shoulder bag.