Which bag is out of your budget?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well...the headline says it all. Mine have to be anything Crocodile. I can afford Nancy Gonzalez's Croc bags but I just don't like the bag designs, and well..I am a bit of a snob to buy lesser known names (in other words, credibility).

What is/are yours? :nuts:

I am still mouring on the fact that someone else got the last Croc irina gucci bag while it was on sale! :rant: just by a day! :cursing:

2. Shopper Monogram Etoile! It's a gorgeous bag, and I would LVoe to get my hands on her, but at $3,000+ it's out of my handbag spending limit. :crybaby: Im hoping to come across a used one in very good condition within my budget, so fingers crossed! Another LV dream of mine would be a Mon Monogram Pegase with the three stripes in pink and white. :girlsigh: But, again, not in my budget. :sad:

3. Anything more expensive than a Speedy :smile: Than again -- I'm not exactly a grown-up :graucho:

4. Wow that Kalahari GM is out of my price range --give me yours LOL. Really nothing is out of my range but I have other priorities than handbags.

5. Well.. there are bags that are out of my range, e.g. more than I'm willing to pay for, for certain brands. For instance, I just can't bring myself to get the Melrose Avenue, but I just picked up a Chanel Caviar Jumbo not so long ago. :yes:

Melrose is where I'm going to draw the line, but I still long for it none the less !

6. There are no bags out of my price range. However, I have other financial obligations (retirement planning). Plus, I just purchased a car to drive to save the mileage on my Lincoln Mark LTD.

7. It's funny, years ago I felt LV was out of my budget --and I was turned off by all the fakes-- but I fell in love with LV and realized how much money I had spent on all my Coach bags, wallets, and accessories over 15 years!!!:nuts:

So, three years ago I happened to fall in love with LV. My neighbor had a few bags and she wanted to sell them to me
    (stupid me turned them down:noggin: )

Anyway, I'm addicted to LV but I just cheated yesterday.....
    I got my first Chanel. It's a vintage calfskin leather flap bag with the gold hardware and tassel. Sorry LV, I couldn't resist!!! I swear it won't happen again....

It's not that I feel any particular bag is out of my budget, it's just that one is never enough!!!!! And now after getting the first Chanel.......

8. The Mahina L in noir...this is how I feel about it :drool::drool::drool::drool:

9. Alzer 60 and up :sad:

10. It's not that I cannot afford it. It is just that I cannot justify paying that much money on a bag when I can use the money for something more important. If I have spare money, then I would definitely buy an Hermes Birkin. I know the bag will always be there.

11. Anything over $1K, which sadly, is a lot of bags. I can afford the bags, but I have a pact with myself that I won't spend over $1K. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Galliera PM when it first came out but I waited and waited and bought one pre-loved for just under $1K. I guess it's kind of silly because if I add up all my bags, SLG's, and accessories, I could buy bags that are a lot more money.

All that being said....if ever there is something that I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT, I'll get it.

12. Pretty much all of the bags! haha.

13. Well said!!!! That is how I feel!!!

14. Not really a matter of being able to afford it, but a matter of feeling silly for spending a certain $$ on a bag.
    My Priscilla was my most expensive bag to date; I totally love her and feel that I am getting my $$ worth from her so I don't feel silly.
    I would probably feel silly if I purchased a bag that I wouldn't use on a regular basis.

15. anything exotic :crybaby: and i would love a red croc hermes one day, but other than that the other super $$$ peices i want are the LV trunks its hard to find one on ebay thats in my budget that will ship to australia:crybaby:. oh well one day