Which bag is nicer/more desirable?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462814132.550350.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462814142.150019.jpg

They are all lamb skin. The tremezzo is seasonal and costs $2800. The WOCs cost $2100. I'm leaning towards the tremezzo because I always feel the WOCs are crooked when they are closed. But maybe I'm just too particular. Curious to hear your thoughts.

I love lamb, its not as delicate as people think and I prefer the WOC personally.

My lamb WoC is about 7 years old and is still like new. I don't baby it.

The tremezzo comes in 3 sizes and even the smallest is more spacious than the WOC. Maybe I should try the lamb skin because it is not an everyday bag. My others are all caviar. The lamb WOCs are quite beautiful.

I think both are beautiful bags (I owned the tremezzo briefly) but they are so different in terms of size. What do you need?

I loved the multiple compartments of the tremezzo, but it may be a style that feels dated to you in time?

Jereni - did you sell your tremezzo? I really need to see in person. And I'm sure if I search forum, I will find answer. But I'm assuming the iPhone 6 Plus fits well in the WOC. I have a black caviar WOC but it is boxed up and I haven't carried it since I got my 6 plus.