Which bag is more SPECIAL ?

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
Hi,

I can only buy ONE bag this year which I want to take when I travel overseas.

I dont need a practical one but I do need a special one because where I am going there are a lot of posh hotels and restaurants. I am also probably going to be invited to a LOT of wedding while I am there.

After thinking so much these are what I shortlisted:

- Vernis Alma in Amarante (oooooh so shiny like jewel !)
- MC Ursula/Priscilla in Black (I just love MC) - confused again...must be something to do with me being a gemini !

I like MC because the ugly fakes always easy to tell. Funny huh !

I do not like many of their design though mainly due to size and price.

Still havent figured why MC is so exxy !

Galleria being pushed back the list AGAIN ! Maybe Galleria and me just not meant to be !

My Collection:

- LV Beverly Mono MM

- LV Marilyn MC White

- LV Lock It Suhali Blue

- LV Noe Epi Green/Red

- LV Roxy Pomme

- Tod's Carey Media Bag Brown

- Tod’s Kate Easy Media Giorno

- Tod's Patent Leather T Bag in Black

Last edited:
I love the Vernis Alma from your list. It dresses up so well - great for the very fancy diners and weddings. L love MC as well, but it is not as dressy, so I do not think i would carry it to really fancy events. Vernis is perfect for really fancy events!

Go for the Vernis Alma in Amarante! Perfect bag for staying at nice hotels and dining at fancy restaurants. MC Ursula can get pretty heavy and MC Priscilla has too much vanchetta to worry about especially going overseas. :tup:

The vernis alma is definitely more SPECIAL, I would get that since you have some bags that are good for daily use. The MC bags you will probably be able to wear more often however. :yes:

ALMA!!!!!

100_1726.jpg

P6290218.jpg