Which bag is more practical & comfy?

More practical... the Totally, but more comfortable and might I add CHIC... the Galliera GM! I want this bag, I have it in the PM but I gave it to my mother as it was too small for me. Get the Galliera GM! :love:

With double straps, one always seems to fall off constantly. I find that so annoying, distracting and uncomfortable. I think the Galliera is more comfortable in that respect. But it does require more TLC than the Totally, imo.

For ME....I say the Totally is way more practical and comfortable for my lifestyle. Even though majority here will most likely say the Galleria. When I tried the Galleria on....I didn't like how it made my arm stick out while on my shoulder. I also don't really like the gold plate.

Now based solely on looks....Galleria hands down.
I do have a slight "bag crush" for the Galleria on others. :blush:
I could never wear that bag.

For practicallity, the Totally is better (I am referring to the MM size). It can fit a large manila envelope, files and all of my personal belongings (I do not have this bag but my former roomie does), BUT for style and comfort I say the Galliera (PM size). I have this bag and I love it. It is beautiful and so comfy and it fits everything I need in it.

I don't own either, but alot of people love the Galliera. I tried her on once, and I have narrow shoulders...it just didn't sit right on me. But, I think it's a fab bag, and I may have to give her a second chance. The Totally looks like a great tote, and has those side pockets, that are very convenient! I guess the Totally would be more practical.

I don't own either, but I like the look of the galliera. However, I'd be paranoid that the brass plate would get scratched. That's the reason I haven't bought one myself. I can't choose between Galliera and Artsy. Leaning more towards Artsy because of the brass plate.

If you get the Totally, my favorite is Monogram Totally MM ;)

I like the Galleria better. personally...I dont like the Totally..looks like a diaper bag to me. But..with the Galleria I dont like the black marks the rings leave (I sold mine for that reason).

Practical bag- I would say Totally! I have this bag and so perfect for everyday use.

Comfy bag- definitely Galliera...but I'm seeing this bags everywhere (both authentic and in replicas)

I think the Totally is very utilitarian with its simple lines and zipper. I find the Galliera to be a prettier bag than the Totally. I've had mine for several months now and use her at least a few times per week and the big metal plate is still shiny and new.

As far as comfort goes, I only have the galliera so I know that it is definitely very comfortable! The Totally has two straps and one of them may fall off the shoulder. My BH had two straps and it used to bug the heck out of me when the straps would not stay put.