which bag is harder to come by?

1. hello,

i'm new here. Im from singapore.
    I've a chance to buy the chloe brown or black mini paddy. I was told the mini paddy is hard to come by especially here in singapore
    BUt I also love the rose / lilac twiggy.

Should I get the mini paddy or twiggy?

2. I loooovee Balenciaga, so I'm biased. Go with the gorgeous lilac twiggy :smile:

3. me too, balenciaga, i have about 9 now and still going..........

4. Twiggy!!!!

5. I personally would go with the Balenciaga. Not a big fan of the Paddington. I do think that the mini Paddy might be the rarest of the bags that you mentioned though, so if you really love the mini Paddy, I would go with that choice.

Good luck with your decision. And welcome to the forum.

6. That is a hard decision.....the Twiggy is such a joy to carry and most of the Chloe paddys seem quite heavy to me.

7. meibabe, go for the lilac twiggy! i love my twiggys as everyday bags. they are easy to carry and fit so much. i bought a regular paddy last year, ended up returning it... they are so heavy making them so uncomfortable to carry.

8. I love the Twiggy! This might be my next purchase. :love:

9. Twiggy!

10. Go with the twiggy. I have 10 and still going strong!

If you have more to spare, buy the paddy as well!

11. I agree...get the rose twiggy.
    I have two paddingtons (one box and regular satchel) I honestly can't stand either of them. They're pretty bags, but really heavy. They are uncomfortable and annoying..having to deal with the lock...opening and closing.. might just be me...
    lols

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice