Which bag is good for travel?

monkey88

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Which one will you choose for traveling?

226 Reissue Black GHW
WOC
Small beige camera bag
Mini Flap

I have all this bags, but couldn’t decided which one will be more convenience and easy carried! Thanks

I would carry the WOC as it is multi-purpose....you can wear it both day and night. I would also carry an under the radar bag too. And never have a premium designer bag stored in your check in luggage; always have it on you or in plain sight. I think there was a recent post wear a TPF member had a Dior bag and it was stolen?

Reactions: OCMomof3 and Sylly
Definitely but in a good way because it doesn’t scream LOOK AT ME I GOT CHANEL. that’s why I think reissue is a great travel bag and it’s crossbody, it also fits small umbrella or whatever extra snack, toiletries sunscreens.
That’s why I would leave woc out because all the other ones are crossbody

Reactions: OCMomof3 and MahaM
I would choose the WOC. Its my go to bag for travel. Its perfect for flying where it carries your small items like paspoort, creditcards & phone. If your also taking a tote you can drop it in there. On vacation you can be handsfree while enjoying your activities. And for evenings its perfect for any look your going for because for me the WOC is very versatile.

Which one will you choose for traveling?

226 Reissue Black GHW
WOC
Small beige camera bag
Mini Flap

I have all this bags, but couldn’t decided which one will be more convenience and easy carried! Thanks

I think the 2.55 Reissue 226 is a great choice!
I’m planning to get it and I would definitely use it for travel. It’s good size and it is underatred as only few will knew it is an expensive Chanel.

And if you need a smaller bag too take the mini or WOC. Both are easy to pack in your carry on. Choose the one you love more and that is more practical for you.
Not easy to decide between the Mini and WOC but I might choose the WOC as it is slimmer.

Good luck in deciding and enjoy ur trip ..

Reactions: elzi
I know many people love the WOC, but if you want to carry anything with any bulk at all, including cosmetics, you won't have the space. I would go for a Mini or Small flap over the WOC. I think your Reissue is a terrific size for your purposes!

Reactions: MahaM