Which bag is bigger IRL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    which of these bags has a bigger look, crash course or homemade cake?
    i want the most bag for my money. TIA.

2. My guess is that the crash course would be bigger... do you have dimensions for homemade cake?

CC's dimensions are approximately: 16"H x 24"W x 8"D

3. I own both of these bags, and definitely the Crash Course is bigger. Its Potion leather is very drape-y though, so it doesn't hang like a huge bag. Also, it's very E/W. Homemade Cake's Nebula is also drape-y - it doesn't hang as large as one would think from the dimensions either, and it's a satchel style, but yeah, CC for sure the larger of the two.

I never did do modelling pics of the CC, but the reveal for it is in my thread "My First Reveal ...", and the HC reveal is "Biggest GISN Ever" and includes modelling pics. FWIW, these are really two very different bags, and vary greatly in more than just size. Bumping the reveals FYI, baglady.

4. @dede629... loved your story and both the bags look amazing! i might just have to get them both depending on my tax refund. lol. Great job with the photos.