Which bag in your collection you couldn't live without?

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
In my case I will say that I wouldn't live w/o my inlaid peytons and legacy peyton. Why? Becuase getting the inlaid ones were so hard to get. It was like playing hide and seek for me. When I found them somwhere in the minute they will dissapear. Besides it was the black/silver one who got me into posting here and go on a quest looking for it. My legacy peyton because is a classy beautiful looking bag. Roomy enough for everything I want to carry with me. Also among my faves is a MFF galery tote whcih was my first ever coach bag that was given as a gift from my lovely boyfriend.
What bags I would like to get is a different story lol

I'm in the same boat as you in the fact that my inlaid peyton tote (black) and 2 legacy peytons (red and also pearlized green) will NEVER be leaving my collection. Same goes for my Lindsay in putty. These are my most precious bags. However, as far as my day to day needs, I could not go back to living without my large leather and patent leather zoes. PERFECT purse for me! Holds everything I need and then some, is super comfy, and looks HOT!

Mine would definitely be my black OP art Parker Hippie. I can take that bag just about everywhere and I love being hands free. Second would be my berry/khaki Heritage Stripe Tote. Rainy days or not, it's a very durable bag. I also love that it has a large pocket in the front and in the back so you can toss something in your bag real fast when you're in a hurry like receipts or change.

For me it's all my bags. I've sold off lots of bags in the past. But this group I have, I just can't see myself ever getting rid of them. But if I had to choose 1 it would be my sabrina. I've wanted this bag for 2 years and finally have it. I'll never let it go.

This is super hard because I have worked very hard to take my bags from just bags to a collection. All the bags I have now were chosen towards that reason and I am very proud of the.

But if I must I must MAES-

They are the first two Coach bags I ever got.. They are from My Deariest Husband and he gave them to me because we were dating then and I told him that from childhood I always dreamed of a Coach bag but new I could not afford it... So he got me these and in these order - SOHO DOUBLE POCKET FLAP SHOULDER BAG -LEATHER AND THE SOHO MINI "C" IN BROWN WITH SUEDE TRIM...

user215093_pic47232_1261358014[1].jpg

user215093_pic47233_1261358181[1].jpg

I actually got all misty eyed when I wrote this....

This is super hard because I have worked very hard to take my bags from just bags to a collection. All the bags I have now were chosen towards that reason and I am very proud of the.

But if I must I must MAES-

They are the first two Coach bags I ever got.. They are from My Deariest Husband and he gave them to me because we were dating then and I told him that from childhood I always dreamed of a Coach bag but new I could not afford it... So he got me these and in these order - SOHO DOUBLE POCKET FLAP SHOULDER BAG -LEATHER AND THE SOHO MINI "C" IN BROWN WITH SUEDE TRIM...

View attachment 1046557

View attachment 1046558

I actually got all misty eyed when I wrote this....
Awwwwwwwwww, SO sweet!

For me, it's my Legacy Patent Suede Tote (12710) -- it's my favorite bag ever (for reasons I can't put my finger on, but partly because of all of the compartments and the LS lining) and I feel like a rock star when I wear it.

i dont get this at all. we can order by phone or online so why bother schelpping all the way to the boutique and paying to park at a mall just to have to order the item site unseen? is coach running a mail order business now?

My Legacy Whiskey Shoulder 07 11127 because it was my first NEW legacy whiskey piece that was a gift from DH!! He knew I wanted it so bad and got it with the matching wallet for my birthday that year. Could never part with it...next would be my Black Med Lily!