Which bag in wine?

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Which wine bag should I choose:

--Im yours tote

--Stroke me (large)

--Take Me Everywhere midi

--(or, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in wine)

I currently have an Indulge Me (black crash) and am awaiting a purple Stroke Me medium, glossy apple LMM, dark grey LM midi. I found the original LM to be a bit too bulky for me if that makes a difference in your vote lol (although I do like large bags)

Hmmm...I like the IYT and SM (and Nikki too but I already have hobos covered). I think if you have ANY thought of getting an SM you may want to go that route. That said, my choice would be the IYT! Confusing? Sorry!

Yeah, ITA with kings_20, to give you a variety of styles. And, the IYT is gorgeous!!! In fact, I just returned one in Wine with Silver h/w and two zips ~ the last one like this, I believe. It ought to be back to Ashley by the end of next week, I imagine. There is also the Wine IYT with gold h/w and one zip (like Cornflower Blue's Petrol IYT), although I prefer its original two zip look with Silver h/w. Let us know what you decide!!

I like the idea of the I'm Yours Tote in wine!

Then you could have a complete range of BE bags to choose from! All different types, all different colours and a mix of leathers!

The very idea is making me :drool:!!

Sukey - then I would definitely go for the TME or the Nikki, depending on which style you like better. I'm not sure compartmentalized bags help me much because I end up sticking some really bulky items in my bags - and compartments only tend to get in the way. Sometimes cavernous bags are the way to go when kids are involved. Keep that in mind when choosing.

The I'm Yours Tote in wine has a very crisp, business-like feel. Although, I kind of feel that way about all structured bags.