Which Bag In Aubergine?

:drool::drool::drool:
Honestly, I did NOT need to see this. This was before I found my way in here, and I have already gone crazy with the number of choices that you ladies pose!!!! I think this is a phenomenal choice!!!! What color HW would you get???

Lovely colour-I like it too a lot!!
IMO the sheen type of leathers will not become as slouchy as the matte , crash or glossy cervo types, so I would choose a more structured bag style in the Aubergine sheen.
My first choise would be a WTM/ WTM midi ( this way you will-as you point out yourself-have a dark and light bag for winter and summer)
My second choise will be the LM-this leather goes very well with this style! But it is a bit more heavy than WTM.
my third will be the TME, but since it is not as structured as the LM, it'll tend to become "hanging" a bit down in the middle after some time-unless you don't haul a lot with you as I do ;).
These three models I would consider in this leather, should I choose a "real " bag-( I have one coming in the Hold me :rolleyes:)

Bonnie, we have similar taste! I completely agree.

But I have thought about the glossy/sheen in the Hug Me as it does soften up beautifully too.

But yes.....as I stated earlier, the WTMidi in Augergine would be my 1st choice.

I lean toward gold hw for this one. I want to keep it 'warm' and I think a casual enough style will keep it from being too dressy. Plus Jackie's gold hw is not flashy at all but very subtle and classy.

I've done a search on Hug Me's in other glossy leathers and found one in petrol which was lovely! I'm wondering if aubergine wouldn't be the same essentially as petrol?

LOL! After I rediscovered piky1's picture of her Hug Me with the longer handles I fell in love with the idea of either a matte chocolate or aubergine Hug Me just like hers! I have a matte chocolate TME midi already and my medium Hug Me is choco glossy so I think aubergine is the way to go! I know it won't drape the way my choco glossy does but that's why I'm thinking the regular/small size would be fine in the sheen leather. My two favorite styles are the TMA and Hug Me! (If I don't get a TMA in aubergine I may go for a matte chocolate TMA someday or TMA Midi if it ever comes out!)

ETA: I also love the WTM midi style but have never owned one so am hesitant to own a 2nd one if it turns out I don't like it as much as I thought I would!

TL.....I think you've just answered your own question and solved your dilemma!

You're getting an Aubergine Hug Me w/ gold hw and front zip with slightly longer handles ;)

I'm also going to add this:

Although I love the drape/slouch factor on my black pebbled large glossy Hug Me, part of me wishes at times it was slightly more structured to make it easier to access the contents. So craving this bag in a more structured leather is not necessarily a negative thing.

Thanks, Contessa! Funny how unraveling wants and needs brings about a resolution! I've emailed Rose and will see if this is a possibility! And I'll have some time since it won't go into production for another couple of months! Now I have to stay away from that sale if this goes through! LOL!

TL - I'm just catching up on this thread, but it looks like you made a decision. It sounds like you're going for the regular Hug Me with longer handles, right? Are you adding the front zipper that Contessa suggested?