which bag haven't you used yet?

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
i know there was a thread awhile ago, and many of the ladies mentioned that they've yet to use alot of their summery/springy bags...curious if they've been used by now.

i've been really good, i've used all my bags, except for the outdoor flap which i just received and the strap is fraying already, i'm trying ot resolve this problem w/ my SA, but so far i've quite disappointed w/ her lack of concern for this. anyhow, let's hear about yours...

hmmm...I have a few. Haven't used my black baby cabas (will wait until fall), my white flap or blue cc tote. I plan on using the flap and cc tote this summer though.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. This is the flap bag from the luxury line. I think there is only one size. I really need to use it. I guess I'm always afraid I will get it dirty.:s

Sorry, I should have been more specific. This is the flap bag from the luxury line. I think there is only one size. I really need to use it. I guess I'm always afraid I will get it dirty.:s

it doesn't look like the classic flap right? i think i know whcih one your'e referring to, i had no idea it came in white. must be very pretty

Hmm... I haven't used my green perfo E/W (it had a broken strap issue :Push: and my mom exchanged it for me when she happened to be in NY - and got me a black Jumbo too :tender: :nuts:), but I'm thinking I may return it and get a white MM lock E/W instead.... I'll see on Wed. :smile: I haven't used my black caviar Jumbo, pink Medallion tote, dark chocolate VL tote, metallic black luxe bowler, or light silver 225 reissue as of yet. :smile: Hopefully I can show 'em a little more love haha. :P

omg! your collection sounds absolutely amazing, do you know what the e/w mademoselle retails for? and congrats on the pink medallion tote! the price makes it even sweeter, doesn't it?

I love to look at my new bags for a while, just because they're shiny and new and all wrapped up in tissue paper and Chanel ribbon. Does this make me sound mad!!!!!

Aww, you don't think I should? I was thinking of exchaging her for the white E/W MM lock (I remember you posting about how much you like that bag in the Shopping section), and it caught my eye there! :smile: I do love the green, it's very standout and cute, but I'm just trying to think if I will carry it in 5-10 years. I guess I can always use it as a summer bag whenever, but I don't want to look too old for it, or stupid while carrying it. :sad:

you're green perfo is so cute!! don't sell her minal!