Which bag???: Gustto or Luba J????

1. I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me decide what handbag to get for the fall/ winter?? I've saved some money and want to get a cool, unstructured brown leather bag. My two main picks right now are the Gustto Baca (either large or small) and the Luba J Balloon bag.. Which do you like better?? Any other suggestions?

Baca:
    small in vintage brown
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like caramel too... this one is labeled as orange but looks similar to the caramel color...I cant find a good caramel pic....

Luba J:

[​IMG]

I think I would either get the above bag, or maybe the same bag but in the following color:

[​IMG]

What do you guys think???

2. I love the Gustto bag, but I haven't gotten one because it seems hard to carry with those handles. I like Luba J Geckko (sp??) bag better than the two you posted (see Luna Boston). The balloon bag doesn't have any cell phone pockets, and I hate that.

3. I like the looks of the Gustto better...but do a search on the site for both Gustto and Luba. You'll find interesting info..I had asked about the Baca a few weeks back and the feedback was primarily negative, that was what convinced me not to spend the money on it...good luck!

4. i have the Luba J challah bag, which is the smaller version of the balloon, and i love it. my best friend has the balloon and said that it is the perfect everyday bag.

5. I like the Gustto, but like DiamondGirl1 said, I've heard negative reviews.

6. Thanks everyone! I was all about the Gustto until I saw the Luba J. I like one handle rather than two usually. I have been thinking more and more about the Luba...and your replies have helped confirm that=) Thanks =)

7. i like the luba j. i saw a gustto in real life and just wasn't impressed with the way it carried.

8. i like the second bag, the luba j

9. Where did you find your luba J bag? No where around here sells them...I can only order offline. What's the leather like??

10. :dftt: This thread was started in 2006. Stop dredging up old threads to promote your website.

11. The pics you showed for the Luba J bags are an older style....notice the intertwined handles and the newer versions have an overlapping leather piece that makes it more practicle.....also, I think they have improved their hardware. I would definitely stay away from this older version. Do a search for Luba J gecko as well as the balloon - there's lots of info out there.
    Feng Junk (?) has some on sale....and they are the newer versions. LUV the look and ugh - haven't bought cuz I've bought way too many bags lately.
    Good luck and hope this info helps!

12. I guess I'm in the minority, but I have the baca and absolutely love it! It's a soft ball of mush that holds a ton and the straps are very comfortable.

13. I will join you, purseinsanity, on the side of the baca.

I have 2 'small' bacas and they carry great and have the softest leather ever. They hold a lot of stuff too.

14. I prefer the Luba J personally. I think that their purses are more funky and individual.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice