Which bag for travelling abroad??

I don't take any of my *best bags* on holiday. Hand luggage i have my old LV backpack (not ideal as buckle and drawstring is pain for access). I take my oak Antony for during the day and a random canvas tote. I aim to better organised next time with hand luggage, as a family of 5, I'm usually like a demented nutter in the airports as we've all had separate bags that I'm trying to keep an eye on as well as juggling mclaren stroller and tickets/passports, my youngest has additional support needs, (a few ASD traits) and my oldest is usually throwing up at even the mere mention of an airport.
If it was a grown ups break I would take my handbags into consideration.

Have a nice time and relax!

You all would be so proud of me- beautiful Mulberrys bags at cheaper than sale prices at T5 and I walked out empty handed!!! Have to say on close up inspection I'm LOVING trouty- m.com does nothing for this beauty. Also blush is a lot darker IRL....

I'm sooooo tempted to go back but will refrain!

You all would be so proud of me- beautiful Mulberrys bags at cheaper than sale prices at T5 and I walked out empty handed!!! Have to say on close up inspection I'm LOVING trouty- m.com does nothing for this beauty. Also blush is a lot darker IRL....

Well done I'm proud of you
Have a fab break

happy to hear about a positive review of the trouty irl... am waiting for mine to be delivered today!

Hi lovely TPFers!

I can't believe I've managed to stay away so long! Trip going well though kids are knackered from all the shopping ;) I had a bit of an episode of illness and dr called out but am on the mend and much better now...

I wanted to share my view from the wedding reception on Sunday : hope it uploads

I know it's snowing lots and lots in the Uk- hope everyone in my TPF family is keeping safe! X

Attachments

• image-407868253.jpg
    image-407868253.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 191
  • image-3592747322.jpg
    image-3592747322.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 182
Hi lovely TPFers!

I can't believe I've managed to stay away so long! Trip going well though kids are knackered from all the shopping ;) I had a bit of an episode of illness and dr called out but am on the mend and much better now...

I wanted to share my view from the wedding reception on Sunday : hope it uploads

I know it's snowing lots and lots in the Uk- hope everyone in my TPF family is keeping safe! X
Hiya notsonew!!! That's an awesome picture.... Hope you're better and enjoying such a fab family break. Glad you're able to share that picture!! It fills me with hope that we will see the sunshine here one day again soon

Have a great holiday. :sunshine::party:

beaver232 said:
Hiya notsonew!!! That's an awesome picture.... Hope you're better and enjoying such a fab family break. Glad you're able to share that picture!! It fills me with hope that we will see the sunshine here one day again soon

Have a great holiday. :sunshine::party:

Hiya notsopolicingthesofa!!!

It's 3.24am I really should be asleep but just can't nod off- also my dd has been waking up around 3/4 every day due to time difference so I'm just waiting on her getting up!! I notice you've changed your avatar- what will poor Lexie hobo think??!

Hahaha I thought you all might need some cheering up with all the rubbish weather- glad you enjoyed the pics.

Xxxx

Hiya notsopolicingthesofa!!!

It's 3.24am I really should be asleep but just can't nod off- also my dd has been waking up around 3/4 every day due to time difference so I'm just waiting on her getting up!! I notice you've changed your avatar- what will poor Lexie hobo think??!

Hahaha I thought you all might need some cheering up with all the rubbish weather- glad you enjoyed the pics.

Xxxx
Ha ha! Sorry to hear your awake....
Hope you've got something lovely planned for tomorrow :tup::beach:

I'm planning on doing the 'sofa sweep' at the end of the month , to see who's still there.... Start thinking of your excuses everyone!!!

I was in your hometown yesterday.... Loved the crazy 'crazy bear hotel'.... !!! It was uber unique!! X
Happy hols Hun x:P

beaver232 said:
Ha ha! Sorry to hear your awake....
Hope you've got something lovely planned for tomorrow :tup::beach:

I'm planning on doing the 'sofa sweep' at the end of the month , to see who's still there.... Start thinking of your excuses everyone!!!

I was in your hometown yesterday.... Loved the crazy 'crazy bear hotel'.... !!! It was uber unique!! X
Happy hols Hun x:P

Oh yes!!! Happy anniversary! Hope u had a fab time- that place is soooo cool I had a feeling you'd like it!!

I'm going to try and get some sleep now- knowing my luck- as soon as I do my dd will be up bright and early!

Xxxx

Hi lovely TPFers!

It looks absolutely gorgeous - wherever you are! - and sooo different from good old snowy UK!! :biggrin: Have a fab holiday and a safe journey back! XX :smile:

Hi lovely TPFers!

I don't know where you are but it looks beautiful with amazing sunsets. Have a fabulous time :biggrin: