which bag for traveling?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw these two vintage beauties and can't decide.
    one is quilted soft leather, the other one caviar.
    the size is about the same. I want a bag for traveling as a carry on, and as a weekend overnight bag. which one should I pick? :smile:

this is the caviar one. both pics from google picture search.

Attached Files:

2. this one is the soft quilted one.

which one would you pick, or recommend?

Attached Files:

3. i like the first one because in the picture you can carry by the top handles but it also has a long strap and i think having both options is ideal. also i personally like the look of the first one better anyway as i think it will squish down nicely if you need it to but also has a nice shape when it is not squished :smile:

4. ja I like the look a lot too! I like that it probably holds it shape when squished down.

they both have a shoulder strap tho :smile:

5. aaah! well i like the leather and style on the first one more too...and it looks "heartier" like it will hold up better ;)

i do not think you could go wrong with either though! :biggrin:

6. First one!

7. another vote for the first one!

8. I think the first one looks more durable and you prob want that in a carry on luggage style weekend bag.

9. I agree with everyone on the first one! I just like it better. Looks like it could take a beating a little better than the other one!

10. I like the quilting on the second one, but the first one seems more durable!

11. thank you all so much for your opinions, helps a lot. I think I'll go for the caviar then. I think it's important that a travel bag is durable, and it looks more like that then the quilted one.