which bag for holiday travel?

Which bag for holiday vacay visiting family?

• LV Galleria

• Mulberry Hobo - Tan

• Mulberry Hobo - Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

tbestes

O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Can't decide which bag to take with me when I travel to see family next week. Really want to carry my LV Galleria because it is so light, comfortable and easy to carry (and goes with just about anything), but I know there are a couple of instances I'd leave it locked in the trunk so as not to draw any unwanted attention from family members. Other option would be to take my Mulberry Postman's Lock Hobo (just got it) because it is extremely inconspicuous, though not as light or comfortable to carry for travel. And then there's the matter of choosing the color.

Can't decide which bag to take with me when I travel to see family next week. Really want to carry my LV Galleria because it is so light, comfortable and easy to carry (and goes with just about anything), but I know there are a couple of instances I'd leave it locked in the trunk so as not to draw any unwanted attention from family members. Other option would be to take my Mulberry Postman's Lock Hobo (just got it) because it is extremely inconspicuous, though not as light or comfortable to carry for travel. And then there's the matter of choosing the color.

I voted for the LV, simply because it is canvas, it can be knocked around and will hold quite a few things. I understand your concern about not attracting attention to yourself during your vacay, my vacay bags are inconspicuous. But at the end of the day, you have to do what makes sense for you. You could buy a nice bag that won't be ostentatious and travel with that alone or as an additional piece, but again, is it worth it buying another bag versus using the ones you own? The choice is ultimately yours.

Won't be an easy decision, but I wish you the best. Oh, and have a safe and refreshing vacation.

Last edited:
I think your LV would be the best choice, especially as you said it is light and easy to carry. Have you thought of buying a lonchamp le pliage ? Great for travel. You could use the LV and pack a longchamp in your luggage to use when you don't want too draw too much attention. I do this!

I think your LV would be the best choice, especially as you said it is light and easy to carry. Have you thought of buying a lonchamp le pliage ? Great for travel. You could use the LV and pack a longchamp in your luggage to use when you don't want too draw too much attention. I do this!

Great idea, and I do have one of those I could use as a sub. Thanks!