which bag for grad school interview?

2 & 3 are okay. but don't worry too much about it because you'll see girls at the interviews carrying total WTF bags (sounds mean but i'm talking about an actual white pillowcase with puffy paint swirls on it, a vinyl bag shaped like a giant glittery banana, and an evening satin bag with intricate beading). pretty much anything YOU bring will be totally fine based on what you wrote in your first post of the thread.

MOWCAM your signaturehas delighted me and I just have to say "Thanks"!
As to the question of the thread I'll add a vote for #3! A little extra space is a good thing in a new bag. The Furla serves a different purpose - such a different shape.

2 & 3 are okay. but don't worry too much about it because you'll see girls at the interviews carrying total WTF bags (sounds mean but i'm talking about an actual white pillowcase with puffy paint swirls on it, a vinyl bag shaped like a giant glittery banana, and an evening satin bag with intricate beading). pretty much anything YOU bring will be totally fine based on what you wrote in your first post of the thread.

LOL! that's too funny

hahahaha now that I think back to my own med school interviews, this statement is soooo true. The shoes were even worse than the bags...I saw everything from tennis shoes to tacky silver, strappy shoes that I only would've worn to prom. At least everyone got the suit memo...