Which bag for first gucci?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted the bamboo ring hobo years ago...but then I got addicted to balenciaga. Now I am kicking myself for not getting that bag and want a gucci.

I'm debating between the bouvier hobo (because I LOVE signature webbing) and the medium horsebit or the abbey.

Suggestions? Pros and Cons of these bags? Which is more classic?

any help would be great. I've never been much of a signature girl...but now I really want a GG fabric bag!

2. All the Gucci bags you mentioned are very nice. I have the abbey and bouvier and I love them both. I suggest doing a search on those three bags and you should be able to get a good idea on which one is right for you.

3. ohhhhhh abbey abbey abbey! it was my first gucci and i loooove it, i saw it a good few years earlier and told my mum i would buy that bag one day so when i finally got to buy it it meant alot more than just buying a bag!