Which crossbody bag?

• Speedy b 25 mono/mon monogram

• Pochette Metis

• Noe bb epi fuchsia/mimosa

Results are only viewable after voting.

cerezah

Cerezah
May 23, 2014
So, December is getting closer and that's when I'm thinking of getting my next bag. I need a crossbody bag that will fit all the necessities (sunglasses, umbrella, wallet, makeup bag, water bottle) and that I will be able to use fall, winter, spring.. and especially while shopping and abroad. (For summer I have Eva DA and pochette NM mono). Please help me choose with pros and cons! Thanks! :P

I love how casual speedy b is and love the look of a honey color patina. Speedy also definitely fits everything I'd need.

Pochette Metis on the other hand looks LOVELY and I could dress it up or down but it can't fit a water bottle in it. Also no need to worry about rain cos of so little vachetta.

Noe bb epi... well I don't own any epi pieces yet, it would fit everything I want and I wouldn't need to worry about rain either. But does this style go together with fall/winter/spring jackets?

Pls help!

Last edited:
I think Speedy B DE will be the most carefree bag to go through all the weather.. Yes ITA, speedy B mono is very beautiful with its honey patina, but just for ur consideration, if you buy it new, it'll take time to reach those beautiful patina, and the process will need patience and brave heart (esp when you see spots on those virgin vachetta lol).. Good luck deciding ;)

I personally would go with the Pochette Metis. Like you said, you can dress it up and down. I don't see many people with it either. It's a bag I've had my eye on, but for the way future. Lol.

I think Speedy B DE will be the most carefree bag to go through all the weather.. Yes ITA, speedy B mono is very beautiful with its honey patina, but just for ur consideration, if you buy it new, it'll take time to reach those beautiful patina, and the process will need patience and brave heart (esp when you see spots on those virgin vachetta lol).. Good luck deciding ;)

Thanks for the reply! I've noticed that DE isn't that carefree at all because of the peeling and scratching issues... that's why I don't wanna go with it this time. But yes, vachetta needs a lot of care and love :P

Pouchette Metis is my favorite cross body option, however if carrying an umbrella and water bottle are a must, Speedy b is a better option for you. GLD!
ITA!! I have the PM and love it but when I need to carry the umbrella, jacket, or scarf, speedy B is the way to go. Personally, I have to have both for versatility:smile:

Thanks for the reply! I've noticed that DE isn't that carefree at all because of the peeling and scratching issues... that's why I don't wanna go with it this time. But yes, vachetta needs a lot of care and love :P

I have a few DE bags and used my Westminster all last winter and had no issues with peeling. I don't have any issues with my other DE bags either so I find DE very worry free....:smile:

Try noe bb. I really love mine.. Worry free too.. Mine is epi in figue color.
Usually i carry zippy wallet, cles, mini pochette and mini ipad. All perfect inside noe bb.. ;)

ITA!! I have the PM and love it but when I need to carry the umbrella, jacket, or scarf, speedy B is the way to go. Personally, I have to have both for versatility:smile:

Our minds think alike :biggrin: I would definitely get both if I only had the money for it, but for now I'm gonna have to choose which one to get first :graucho: Thanks for the opinion!

Try noe bb. I really love mine.. Worry free too.. Mine is epi in figue color.
Usually i carry zippy wallet, cles, mini pochette and mini ipad. All perfect inside noe bb.. ;)

Thanks for the comment! Do you find that Noe works with jackets all year round, for example a thick winter jacket? I really like the look of it, it's definitely something special :P