Which bag for a Bachelorette party?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
So a few weeks ago I posted a what to wear to an interview thread. Today I am posting something a little bit different…what to bring to a bachelorette party!

I am flying down to my best friend’s bachelorette party next weekend. It’s only for 2 days and not a long flight, so won’t have too much stuff to carry on board. This bachelorette is going to be pretty low key, a winery tour and going out to dinner (no clubbing or wild night out!). I will likely bring a full sized bag for the day. I wanted to bring my new MM monogram delightful because I am so darn obsessed with her, but I am worried about new vachetta at a winery (can you imagine the horror of someone spilling red wine on her?!). I have decided to stick with a damier ebene.

Would you bring a Mews or a DE neverfull with RB lining? Or do you think I am being silly and the delightful will be fine?

Thank you!

Jul 9, 2015
Definitely the Mews if you don't plan to carry much, but also to stay on the safe side so you don't have to worry about potential accidents - plus it's a stunning bag!

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
Meridian, ID
I've taken bags with vachetta wine tasting many times with no issues. If you're excited about taking your new bag then go for it.