Which bag fits more? Medium Veneta or Pyramid?

Which bag fits more?

• Medium Veneta

• Pyramid

Results are only viewable after voting.

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
I'm posting a poll so it's easier to see the opinions in one shot.

But I'd love to see the comments/contents--never owned a pyramid before, but definitely been eyeing a couple of them on fleabay...any thoughts? TIA:smile:

kroquet--thank you :love: he's sooooo much fun, lots of work....but so much fun!

jburgh & doloresmia--would you say the pyramid is sized between the large veneta and the medium veneta? I want something not as big as the large veneta, but fits just a little bit more than the medium veneta--I like how the medium looks without being stuffed--when it's stuffed, I look like I've got a canteloup underneath my armpit.:P

I have a pyramid and it definitley holds a lot more than a medium veneta. In fact, I returned a medium veneta because what little I carry made the bag look overstuffed.

kroquet--thank you :love: he's sooooo much fun, lots of work....but so much fun!

jburgh & doloresmia--would you say the pyramid is sized between the large veneta and the medium veneta? I want something not as big as the large veneta, but fits just a little bit more than the medium veneta--I like how the medium looks without being stuffed--when it's stuffed, I look like I've got a canteloup underneath my armpit.:P

Politely butting in here, but I have (and love) the medium Veneta and have tried on the New Pyramid and large Veneta. When worn, the medium Veneta and New Pyramid both strike me as being medium-sized shoulder bags, but the New Pyramid has a wider footprint/base, so it has a drapier look while the medium Veneta has a sleeker look. You can fit more inside the New Pyramid because of the wide base (my things were swimming in the space). It does look bigger from the front because of the wider base, but it's not enormous.

The large Veneta just looks like an overall bigger bag when worn, and from memory, it sits noticeably lower on the body than the medium Veneta and New Pyramid.

^^chriseve, as you can see, my answers and vote were based on the NEW Pyramid. I am not sure whether you're considering the New Pyramid or the older version of the Pyramid--I've only tried the New Pyramid. Sorry for the confusion.

I own both and my vote is obvious based on your question (Which bag fits more?)... but will let the pictures do the talking.

Base vs. Base: And you can also see from this photo that the Veneta is less than an inch wider than the Pyramid. But the latter is taller (see next photo).

attachment.php

The Pyramid is slightly taller (main body of the bag) and the shoulder drop is longer.

attachment.php

Difference in zippers (in case this matters to you)

attachment.php

^^chriseve, as you can see, my answers and vote were based on the NEW Pyramid. I am not sure whether you're considering the New Pyramid or the older version of the Pyramid--I've only tried the New Pyramid. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you Blueiris--I was indeed referring to the new pyramid:biggrin:

Thank you TDL for the pictures, definitely help with the visualization! I do have a question about the base of the Pyramid--does it sag/slouch with use or does it has a semi-hard base/board(?) like how the Montaigne feels and thus the shape retains well? I love the medium veneta's size without putting anything in it....I wish BV makes a veneta sized right in between the medium and the large....the medarge, ha:smile: But looks like I might have to get myself a Pyramid instead.

Oh, another question--does the thicker strap bother you at all? I almost always prefer thin straps, or ones like the veneta where would stretch with use--I imagine the Pyramid's strap doesn't really move/change shape(?)

I own both and my vote is obvious based on your question (Which bag fits more?)... but will let the pictures do the talking.

Base vs. Base: And you can also see from this photo that the Veneta is less than an inch wider than the Pyramid. But the latter is taller (see next photo).

attachment.php

The Pyramid is slightly taller (main body of the bag) and the shoulder drop is longer.

attachment.php

Difference in zippers (in case this matters to you)

attachment.php