Which bag? (First bag I'm buying!)

I vote for the Twice in empreinte. I almost purchased this bag, but then decided I wanted an azur piece. It's beautiful and surprisingly fits a lot. It's also an amazing price point. I tried on the favorite and didn't like how short the strap was on me. I owned the Eva for about a week but it just didn't hold enough! This past week I tried on the alma bb in DE and it was just too tiny and there's no room to wiggle because the canvas is so stiff.
However, all are great choices and beautiful bags! Try them on and go with your gut! [emoji173]️

So I ended up going with the twice!!

I only saw the Favorite in store but it didn't grab my attention like I thought it would. I tried on the alma bb and it just wasn't "it" for crossbody the strap was a tad too short (I'm a bit wider and had a sweater and vest on) and it just didn't sit comfortably and if I'm going to do a strap I want to have options

I was about to leave the store because the SA told me they didn't have the Twice in stock (she was even confused as to what I wanted) but decided to do a final lap and found it. As soon as I tried it on it just fit perfect and looked perfect on me so I got it!

I'll post pictures when I get on my laptop tomorrow. I still definitely have my eyes on everything else.
Part of me still has sticker shock but I also know i deserve to spoil myself once in a while for working hard and know that I can always make more money for other things :smile:

So I ended up going with the twice!!

I only saw the Favorite in store but it didn't grab my attention like I thought it would. I tried on the alma bb and it just wasn't "it" for crossbody the strap was a tad too short (I'm a bit wider and had a sweater and vest on) and it just didn't sit comfortably and if I'm going to do a strap I want to have options

I was about to leave the store because the SA told me they didn't have the Twice in stock (she was even confused as to what I wanted) but decided to do a final lap and found it. As soon as I tried it on it just fit perfect and looked perfect on me so I got it!

I'll post pictures when I get on my laptop tomorrow. I still definitely have my eyes on everything else.
Part of me still has sticker shock but I also know i deserve to spoil myself once in a while for working hard and know that I can always make more money for other things :smile:

Congrats, great choice! Can't wait for pics!