Which bag do you want to be burried with?

HAC

Feb 4, 2009
My friend and I were discussing about life and death over lunch. When lunch was over, she asked me a morbid but intriguing question that left me thinking for the whole day. Her question, "if you were to die now, which bag do you want to be burried with?" After going throught my collection and a good night sleep, I finally have the answer to her question. I told her that I can not take just one because I need a back up bag. My choices:
1. Hermes HAC 40cm in Thalassa blue
2. Goyard Comores in black with black and white stripes painted on it.

Attachments

• Hermes HAC 006.jpg
    Hermes HAC 006.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 60
My friend and I were discussing about life and death over lunch. When lunch was over, she asked me a morbid but intriguing question that left me thinking for the whole day. Her question, "if you were to die now, which bag do you want to be burried with?" After going throught my collection and a good night sleep, I finally have the answer to her question. I told her that I can not take just one with me because I need to have a back up bag. My choices:
1. Hermes HAC 40cm in Thalassa blue
2. Goyard Comores in black with black and white stripes painted on it.

I do not think there would be enough space for a hobo or satchel for I opt for a testful clutch. I have a vintage velvet one from Karl Lagerfeld. Its also black so it could match everything.

I wouldn't want to be buried with any of my bags. I'd rather leave my bags and jewelry to family and friends. Seems such a waste to put nice things like that in the ground forever.

I wouldn't want to be buried with any of my bags. I'd rather leave my bags and jewelry to family and friends. Seems such a waste to put nice things like that in the ground forever.

I agree. You really cannot take it with you. If anyone has any use for anything I own or wear (including jewelry), they should have it and not bury it.

I agree with Liberte. Not sure which one, but I think I would want to be buried in a very nice brand new LV bag. I would leave all my other bags for my daughters and friends.:tup:

Liberté;9832113 said:
WOuldn't it rather be which bag would you want to be burried in? ;)[/quote

:shrugs:

I don't suppose it will matter. LOL. I'm gonna be dead...y'know? Purses will be the last thing on my cold, decaying, non-functional, dead and irrelevant mind.

They could throw a Hefty garbage bag in the casket with me and I'll be none the wiser.